I pray to
you Lord, in my solace, and in my community
I pray
whenever my past decides to remind me of its ugly scars
I pray to
you Lord because you are the center of my life
I pray that
you help me grow and become the man you wish me to be
I pray so
you help me understand
Help me
understand how I can love someone
Yet, I
really don’t know…
I pray to
you Lord, to help me understand
I pray that
you will guide me,
I see her on
my dreams,
So close,
but so far.
Never have I
dreamt so much about
Lord, I pray
you keep her safe
I pray your
fire surrounds her and her family
That you
protect every one of their steps
Bless them
Oh Lord,
For I
fervently pray that you bless her
I pray,
Lord, that you heal her wounds, and guide her steps
I pray Lord
that no matter what happens
You give me
the strength and bravery
To continue
on to serve you.
No comments:
Post a Comment