Thursday, February 16, 2012

Will you stay by my side?


Will you stay by my side
When persecution arrives?
Will you stay by my side
Even if everyone else subsides?

Would you, stay by my side
Even if I were to die?
Will anybody else stay by your side
When persecuted for righteousness sake we are?

Do you believe in your heart
Do you feel in your soul, 
That destiny 
And promises are to be fulfilled?

I stand by you as an equal
I stand against the waves of darkness
That has come against the witnesses
In fashion brutal

Yet I’ am weak, and alone I cannot stand
All be for His power, and His glory
Were I once fell, now I’m strong
For he delivered me, for His own glory

Why were you chosen?
Of all the choices, He chose you
Of all the choices, He chose me
Why was I chosen?

Will you stay by my side
When persecution arrives?
Will you stay by my side
Even if everyone else subsides?

Would you, stay by my side
Even if I were to die?
Will anybody else stay by your side
When persecuted for righteousness sake we are?



No comments: